ANST - Another Chili Party Question

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Jun 23 04:47:58 PDT 2000

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> ...I'm thinking mild (fer th' Yankees and furriners) with beans, medium
> (fer those who want to think they're Ansteorran) with all meat,
> and vegetarian fer th' tree huggin hippies. On a side table will be
> salsas, peppers, onions, cheese, chips and even (shudder) saltines.
> I've heard this was pretty much the set-up last year and it went well.
> And there may be a few intrepid cooks who will be adding their own
> fuel to the fire.
> Yers,
> Gunthar

Tortillas!  Where're the tortillas??  Can't eat chili without thick
home-made tortillas....
Vegetarian chili?  Yeewww - sounds more like enchilada sauce.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
(who made some salsa last weekend and sent a lot of
constitutions up in flames  ;>  But it was great on those
grilled swordfish steaks!)