ANST - Famous people in the SCA

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Jun 23 09:04:27 PDT 2000

His Grace Kein mentions:
> Henry Thomas (ET, Legends of the Fall, Valmont) played SCA in Bjornsburg
> about 10 years ago. He went by the name Tomas and was Iolo's cadet. Not myth
> or legend. I've fenced with him and drank with him.
> Don't know of any others for sure, unless Richard Garriott qualifies as
> famous.

Thank you for this referance. I assume he is an author? I have
also tried to save mentions of various authors who do or have
played in the SCA. This file is in the SCA-STORIES section:
SCA-authors-msg   (36K) 12/16/94    Authors who have been/are SCA
members.

Other files in this section that might be of interest include:
SCA-in-books-msg  (32K)  8/21/96    Mentions of the SCA in books and
magazines.
SCA-noteables-msg (17K)  4/14/00    20th century noteables in the SCA.
   (the one mentioned yesterday)
vanity-plates-msg (50K) 10/19/98    SCA vanity auto license plates.
you-know-msg      (99K)  5/13/99    You know you're in the SCA when...

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org

Stefan