ANST - Famous people in the SCA

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Fri Jun 23 10:26:00 PDT 2000

Xene here:

While you were playing, did you come across the names Iolo the Bard, Dupre',
Sentre', etc?  That is Master Iolo, Sir Dupre', and Don Sentre' (who later
took another name that I can't remember right now).

Many of us that were in Bryn Gwlad when Richard wrote the first Ultima were
included.  I heard that he named a place or person Zarazina (an old version
of my name), but never saw it myself.  In fact, we all did a picture shoot
at Maggie Mae's in Austin, where we all dressed up as our computer personas.

I remember going over to Richard's apartment and feeding him while he was
madly coding that game.....I think he was about 18 yrs old then.

Recently, he has been seen in a Merril Lynch commercial and was on
LifeStyles of the Rich and Famous about a decade ago.

Xene