ANST - Famous people in the SCA

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Fri Jun 23 13:46:38 PDT 2000

Lord Shamino was our Baronial Champion in the Stargate 16 years ago. He used
the Baronial Championship he auotocratted to try out some ideas he had for an
upcoming Ultima game. As I recall, it was a pretty extravagant Baronial
Championship. Lot's of fun.

Pippa (who was Baroness of the Stargate at the time and had a 10 day old son.)