ANST - shire inquiry

by way of Krzysztof Kopernik <kopernik@ansteorra.org> lwuma at juno.com
Sat Jun 24 02:49:02 PDT 2000

hello my name is Lady Rowena Caer Llyn and i currently am a resident of
Caid, however i may be making a move to your kingdom  soon.  i am
changing mundane jobs and moving to waco if everything goes alright and
have a few questions about the sumptiuary laws of your kingdom. if you
can give me a few hints i would appreciate it. for example in caid an AOA
is granted leave to wear a smal circlet of precious metal, but i know
that Atenveldt does not allow this how are the laws in your knigdom? thank
you for
any help you can give me.

in service to the dream,
Rowena Caer Llyn, AOA