ANST - Help Req. for MOC Activities @ Coronation

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Mon Jun 26 15:33:18 PDT 2000

  -- Please really think about this--
 The time you spend at the children's activities is an investment to the
kingdom and yourself.I have heard many people speak of the wild kids,or the
unruly kids at events.Well step right up,and put your actions to good use.Do
you have a story you use to read to your kids,a joke you think would be
funny to the kids<you are to mature to find something so corny funny>or if
you just have 10 min. to kill ,a kid believes in a crown at a gut level to
have a person wearing a crown say your picture is pretty well if we could
bottle that smile we would all live to be 100.Time given to kid is paid back
in hugs and smiles each time you see the child at an event.Lets face it you
will see the kids and they see you.That story of the mouse and the lion come
to mind.Kids can carry swords and armor back to a tent give you water after
you fight and serve food when they get old enough,and the biggest chicken or
steak might go to the one who stopped to say hi or  tell a joke.
Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
Elfsea Minister of Children
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne
Ansteorra