ANST - Help Req. for MOC Activities @ Coronation

Rese913654 at aol.com Rese913654 at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 18:37:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/26/00 5:46:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
ameline at generich.com writes:

<< The time you spend at the children's activities is an investment to the
 kingdom and yourself.I have heard many people speak of the wild kids,or the
 unruly kids at events.Well step right up,and put your actions to good use.Do
 you have a story you use to read to your kids,a joke you think would be
 funny to the kids<you are to mature to find something so corny funny> >>

True, true!! However, very recent past experience says please watch your
content. What we find appropriate for adults is VERY often highly
inappropriate for children. For example, some songs that are period can be
frightening for smalls.

Isabella
MoC, Barony of Bordermarch