ANST - Ad

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Jun 1 12:52:16 PDT 2000

Genevieve de Courtanvaux wrote:

> While doing research for the possibilty of a Fed Ex account for Sable Scroll
> I found that to be considered a "business" we have to have our name in the
> phone book (yes, I am aware that we aren't a business but that is what Fed
> Ex considers us). So my question to all of you Ansteorran's out there is
> whether or not your local group has listed itself in the phone book.
> Genevieve de Courtanvaux

I'm not sure if you are trying to collect info on the use of phonebook
listings by SCA groups in general, in Ansteorra in particular or as
a future possibility.

There is some info in this file in the SCA-INC action of my Florilegium.
I'll add any new info that comes up here.

SCAphoneline-msg  (12K)  8/20/91    Comments on SCA chapters having
phone
                                      listings.

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org

Personally, I think local group websites probably get a local group
more "bang for the money" in today's world.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at florilegium.org