ANST - roofers and remodlers

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 16:12:35 PDT 2000

jyeates at realtime.net writes:

<<  I am looking for someone who in the SCA and does roofing and
 > will be looking to barder for it. please email privately for
 > additional information.

 brings up a side topic that surfaces from time to time ... wouldn't
 it be a marvelous thing if there were a kingdom opt-in
 registry/database of people with real-world skills willing to
 sell/barter/share them .... more than once i've had projects i would
 have preferred to sub-out to local scadian folk.

 'wolf

That is how I got my window shelves and Wilhelm got his Tunic with device