ANST - Re: Rudeness in Court

Lisa Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Fri Jun 2 14:29:38 PDT 2000

Please pardon the interruption here, but I think I can understand what she
is currently going thru, for I am undergoing a similar situation, except
mine was done in public, and the humiliation seen by many people. No, this
was not at anything SCA related, but a similar group. After multiple
people talked to the person who humiliated me, this person still does not
see what they did wrong.

Not only has this destroyed our friendship, but she went so far as to take
it to the mailing list that we are on, thus exposing more people to what
should have been a private matter. So all I can really say to the person
who made the post on this mailing list is that I applaud the fact that you
did not lambast this man in public, for it might have made things worse,
or better...I know not which. Hold your head high and remember, one bad
apple shouldn't spoil the whole bunch.

YIS,
Fionna ni'Brynne