ANST - Re: ansteorra V2 #138--Grand Outlandish and Fire

Flo J Plecki fjplecki at juno.com
Fri Jun 2 22:50:59 PDT 2000

Alyson, Ian, Bruno,

Thank you all for your concern about us Outlanders.  The Los Alamos fire
is about 2-3 hours from the GOT site, but as of last weekend was so well
contained that the big threat has been removed.  People have gone home,
those who still have them.  One Outlander's apartment was burned to
ashes, but fortunately his armor was in his truck.  He's staying with a
friend in Santa Fe and was at Outlandish.  Despite the stringent fire
restrictions (the event is on private land, but we observe Forest Service
restrictions), we had one of the best Outlandishes ever.

Ds. Leah Kasmira, of Natterhelm
Barony of al-Barran, Kingdom of the Outlands (for now)