ANST - Archery Question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jun 4 19:12:23 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

That lady was Lady Moreg who shoots both ICAC and IKCAC quite well.  I think
James use to do IKAC, I'm not sure.  I don't if Francois does or not.

There are as many diferant ways to practice archery as there are archers
themselves.  And you're correct in that the type of shoot isn't so much as
the practice.

However, the IKAC and IKCAC  are the only archery competitions conducted on
a Society wide scale.  Where archers from every Kingdom can compete against
archers from every other Kingdom.  Why not kill two birds with one arrow?

Gilli