Fw: ANST - Another Archery Question

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Mon Jun 5 18:18:13 PDT 2000

 ldyhella at hotmail.com said:

 > Just a little question about Archery. Is there a practice for it
> like for heavey and light fighting? if so where and when?
> Hella

If you are in greater Stargate/Loch Sollier/Ravens Fort area the
Canton of Gate's Edge has regular archery practices one Saturday
per month that are combined with a potluck/picnic lunch.  Often the
brewers guild will meet in the evening after archery practice.

Check the online calendar at http://gatesedge.homestead.com for
upcoming dates (the next is July 8).

We have targets set up at 20, 30, and 40 yards for IKAC or Royal
Rounds and Baron Talmon like to throw in fun things like a clout
shoot or a string shoot.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa