ANST - medieval jewelry

STDRLC13 STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
Tue Jun 6 16:50:13 PDT 2000

Quick question: Where on earth do I find pictures of  medieval jewelry?
I've been doing persona research and cannot for the life of me find any
references or desriptions of  jewelry from France (hah!) from around
1100-1150. Does anyone know of any archeology books that I can look in?
I really want to find a primary source and while I can see from some
illuminated manuscripts that the nobles are wearing jewelry there isn't
enough detail for me to lift a design. Anybody got a suggestion?
                    -Isabeau