ANST - another question

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 20:46:56 PDT 2000

On the matter of accuracy of sources, check more
than one or two. You might see if you can find a
copy of the Complete Anachronist that was
dedicated to costuming; it lists good and bad
sources. If no one in your group knows about
this, email me back...
If your library does not have the books you need,
ask if they offer Iinterlibrary Loan. Our library
accesses over 10,000 libraries, so we can get
almost anything we do not have except bestsellers
and non-circulating materials. Some libraries
charge a small fee for postage or some such,
others do not.

Mara
Mundanely known as
Carolyn Pennington