ANST - Coutsey Crusade

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 7 11:33:57 PDT 2000

Rhonda New wrote:

> Well, it looks as if there will be favors AND a MASCOT.
>
> /Elizabeth

Aaargh! First, no Barneys. I don't love ANYONE.
Second has anyone noticed how cute and fuzzy the Prince is?
He's MUCH cuter and fuzzier than l'il ole me.

He even likes people! And he's sweet and courteous and
 a real nice guy. Mainly because he allows me to misbehave
and I knighted him and I only knight quality goods.

So pick on him for....I mean....you should direct your good
intentions to one who truly deserves it.

Gunthar the Grouch