ANST - Warlord/ Ladies Pavilion

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jun 7 12:45:00 PDT 2000

I would love to see the ladies of the various groups start  Ladies
Pavilions. The Ladies of Steppes, Lindenwood, Bjornberg and Bryn Gwlad
and Elfsea have all sponsored Ladies Pavilions.  The Red and Blue warring
pavilions at Bryn Gwlad's Ladies Tournament were my favorite. We even had
an Anstoerran Ladies Pavilion at the 25th year of the SCA and the first
Gulf War. These Pavilions are "pools of enchantment". They are places
were the dreams of courtesy, beauty and honor come alive. I love sitting
in the Ladies Pavilion and I hope that we can have even more. Please
invite me to sit at your Pavilion if you have one.

If any one needs help you can ask me or you can try the Baroness of Bryn
Gwlad.  Mistress Jehanne makes the best Ladies Pavilions. I haven't
talked to her about putting her name down so I hope she will forgive me.

Duchess Willow de Wisp
817-794-0320