ANST -being Old Fashion

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Sat Jun 10 18:28:12 PDT 2000

Ask Sir William of Weir or Sir Karl de Gangr, who marshall every event they
attend. Ask Sir Keif who does gate duty all night long and far into the day.
Ask Mistress Hillary who conducts arts and sciences competitions at many events
and is stewarding the Known World Heraldic Symposium. Ask Sir Rhodri and Sir
Godwin who help set up and take down pavillions any time their help is needed.
I could go on and on. Our peers are an integral part of our organization. Their
work built Ansteorra and continues to make it strong. We couldn't do much of
what we do without their active participation. I can't imagine going to an
event and not seeing peers at work!
Baroness Philippa Rookhaven

<snip>