ANST -being Old Fashion

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Mon Jun 12 08:50:07 PDT 2000

Actually, Your Grace, I am surprised that anyone said such a thing to you,
that you deserved to sit back and let other's do the work (I am trying hard
not to say "rest on your Laruels, but I can't help myself).  I have always
considered it one of Ansteorra's greatest assets that her Piers continue in
their work long after their elevation.

I think that we in Ansteorra do not realize how lucky we are to have our
first Queen still active.  We have a great feeling for our history because
of your participation, and although we might not always agree on things, I
for one would never try to convince you that you should not do what you feel
is needed to be done.

Alys
Steppes