ANST - Pennsic Land Contact?

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:52:15 PDT 2000

Sir Wilhelm von Buch - STASYAD at aol.com

>Are there any>arrangements you can make if you did not pre-register >but
>still would like to>camp with the kingdom?

We get shorted land EVERY YEAR so if there is any extra space registereds
get it over unregistereds...

>My traveling companion/tentmate did not pre-register,
>but I did.  What should we do?

The only space you can count on then is your one person space to share...I
believe the space allotment for one person is 25'x 25'sq...that must include
walk ways (3' between each tent...)and space for ropes and stakes and some
given to common area...

mail Wilhelm the demensions of the  tent/pavilion you two will be sharing
(including ropes and stakes)....you also need to tell him who else ya'll
want to camp with (with in Ansteorran Lands)
when you will arrive...and be mindful that he is THE LANDLORD of the camp
area and will arrange space as well as he can...but you must abide by his
decision...

LDS