ANST - King's College

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 23:29:54 PDT 2000

I was only able to show up for a few hours, but it looked like a great
turnout & I had a lot of fun while there. Thanks for an excellent event.
 Lord Lawrence's class on ballista making was a big hit, I will be turning
out a few for war and need crews for them. Sir Kief covered a lot of points I
had questions on in his marshalling class. I strongly encourage everyone to
attend these colleges in the future. There seemed to be something for
everyone, I was very impressed with all the talent our kingdom has to offer.
Wayland