ANST - To Arms! To Arms!

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Jun 20 16:15:02 PDT 2000

To Arms! to Arms!

I, Edward III, rightful king of England and France do ask all vassals to
prepare them and theirs for the upcoming glorious war with France.

For all those that would fight for me you will receive the following from
me.

Free Breakfast
Free Lunch
Free Dinner

For archers that fight for England(20 combat arrows)
A livery for you to wear and keep.
All those who fight under me who are not of rank will not only be made
knights of the realm but become members of the Order of the Garter.

When we conquer France, I will have many new earldoms and dukedoms to give
away!

Seriously three kings is allot of fun!
Come play in persona! or just come play we will have something for everyone.

Edward III
(Richard Fairbourne)

-