ANST - Regional Siege Weapons Marshals

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Tue Jun 20 22:43:11 PDT 2000

I thank all who applied for the positions of regional siege weapons
marshals.

Coastal - Ld. Wayland of Durloch (Scott Griffin), lrdwayland at aol.com
Southern - Ly. Bronwen Bocher (DeAnne Graves), lilly5150 at aol.com
Northern - Ld. Fathir von Trier (Bryan Nelson), b2nelsons at aol.com
Central - open for application
Western - open for application

If you are interested in the open positions, please email and I will attempt
to make the application process as painless as possible.  I encourage all
Ansteorrans to promote these new regional offices, as this will help
expedite our war effort in the siege weaponry aspect.  If you have a
question, contact myself or the regional or both and we will do the best we
can to assist you.

Please visit
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/marshal/siege_weapons/default.htm for plans,
documentation, and ideas on various siege weapons.

I remain in your service,
Ld. Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle
Squire to Sir Kief av Kiersted
student of Eques Romanius Scipio Vesperanius
as DEM Siege Weapons