ANST - Battle of 3 Kings

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Jun 21 11:11:43 PDT 2000

Greetings Good Gentles,

I am pleased to announce the Battle Of Three Kings website is now online at:

http://www.elfsea.org/3kings

The theme for 3 Kings this year is The Hundred Years War and I encourage
everyone to visit the site to peruse the background information on the
battles and historical figures. You can also find out which of your SCA
friends will be filling various historical roles. In addition, fighters can
enlist online to pledge their allegiance in the service of either the French
or English armies. If you want to fill a historical role that appears
available, please direct your request to Master Richard Fairbourne at
fairborn at swbell.net  (Any technical, web-related questions or comments
should be directed privately to me at dragonetti at generich.com)

In your service,
Ld. Armand Dragonetti
Virtual Scribe for the Battle of Three Kings

P.S.: In response to King Edward III's comment about a lowly maid:

A lowly maid such as this perhaps

http://www.elfsea.org/3kings/people/Jeanne_d_Arc.htm ?