ANST - To Arms! To Arms!

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Jun 21 22:36:48 PDT 2000

Yes, according to the bios, Edward III died 35 years before the birth of
Joan the Maid. But as this event spans the Hundred Years War, both players
will be on the scene at the Battle of Three Kings. (Creatively anachronistic
to say the least :-)

Edward III's bio: http://www.elfsea.org/3kings/people/Edward3.htm
Joan the Maid's bio: http://www.elfsea.org/3kings/people/Jeanne_d_Arc.htm

-=Armand=-