ANST - SCA PEERS

Rese913654 at aol.com Rese913654 at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 05:31:38 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/21/00 4:42:56 PM Central Daylight Time, pug at pug.net
writes:

<< Alice Harris (lg_photo at texas.net) said something that sounded like:
 > Yet the knights have a higher
 > ranking than the other peerages. Why aren't all the peerages on the same
 > level in ranking?

 Uhh. Why do you say they are ranked higher? All peers are the same the
 last I looked. They may be listed first in the ranking, but they are
 ranked equally.

 Ciao, >>

I think she was referring to way people look at peers. When a newbie, for
example, is asked who is a peer the first thing that pops into their heads
are the knights. It's a shame. In my humble opinion it is the Pelicans and
Laurels who provide the backbone of the Society.

Isabella