ANST - Another Chili Party Question

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 22 13:07:08 PDT 2000

> Currently I will add one gallon of Chili to your mix if you would like to
> have it. We did not do the chili party this past event so I have one can
> left. :)
>
> Sincerely,
> Chiara Francesca
> chiara at io.com

I really do appreciate the sentiment and the offer of a gallon sized can
of chili, but Ansteorra's reputation rests on our Chili (there are even
Yankees who think they know chili!) and so the chili at the party
will be made from scratch. Hopefully one will be without beans as
God intended Mankind to eat it.

I'm thinking mild (fer th' Yankees and furriners) with beans, medium
(fer those who want to think they're Ansteorran) with all meat,
and vegetarian fer th' tree huggin hippies. On a side table will be
salsas, peppers, onions, cheese, chips and even (shudder) saltines.
I've heard this was pretty much the set-up last year and it went well.
And there may be a few intrepid cooks who will be adding their own
fuel to the fire.

Yers,

Gunthar

(Ah, fondly do I remember the sound cursing we got the next day by
the Tuchux for the damage we did to their delicate constitutions!)