ANST - SCA PEERS

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:33:24 PDT 2000

That is the case in this Kingdom.  There have been Kings in other
Kingdoms that have not been members of the Chivalry.  I believe
that Caid has had a couple.

Petruccio

Caid had two to my knowledge.  The first was Glen ap Rhodri (now Earl Sir
Glen) who was King at 18, and did a job worthy of someone with the maturity
of many years beyond his (this was early 80's) youth.  After his reign, his
conduct and his chivalry showed him worthy to be elevated.

He had made it clear to his knight that if he had ever won a crown before he
became a knight, he did not want to be "belted" as prince, but wanted to
reign first, to show his merits as a possible member of the chivalry.

He is a really neat person, but hasnt been very active due to his career in
professional football *grin*

The other is Duke Dirk Ivanovich whom I only briefly met once after I had
moved away from Caid.

So there is my foreign Kingsom history lesson for the day *L*

Larissa