ANST - Famous people in the SCA

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Fri Jun 23 09:43:31 PDT 2000

Greetings from Michael Silverhands:

Henry Thomas (kitsca as "Tomas") is an actor. Those things Duke Kein named are
films. He played the lead role (the little boy Elliott) in the film "E.T. the
Extra-Terrestrial" (1982), and has appeared with distinction in many roles
since. For more information and some screen shots, see
<http://www.rci.rutger.edu/~amyt/ht>. His official Web site is <http://www.henrythomas.com>.

Yours,
Michael