ANST - arthurian links ....

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Jun 23 13:35:28 PDT 2000

Wolf commented:
> for those interested in learning more about things arthurian, here's
> some good links to get you started (note that they are primarily
> academic and organizational and not individual ...).

I don't know if the bibliography duplicates any of the multitude
of links that Wolf gave, but there are these two files in the
PEOPLE AND PLACES section in my Florilegium:
Arthur-bib        (82K)  8/24/99    Bibliography on King Arthur.
Arthur-msg         (7K)  2/11/00    The King Arthur legends. The "real"
Arthur.

Stefan

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org