ANST - Help Req. for MOC Activities @ Coronation

Kingdom Minister of Children Minister_children at ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 26 14:33:23 PDT 2000

Greetings to the populace of Ansteorra from the Kingdom Minister of
Children, Countess Anne.

Are you a storyteller, musician, artisan, teacher, dancer, or anyone
else willing to invest 30 minutes of your time to share your knowledge
with the Future of Ansteorra?

The Barony of Raven's Fort is hosting the Coronation of Their Royal
Highnesses Timotheos and Allyson on July 22, 2000 at the Athens Civic
Center in Athens, Texas.   Due to the  large number of children (30-50)
in attendance at most Coronations, the Barony has asked for my
assistance in coordinating the Children's Activities for this event.  I,
in turn, am asking for yours.

Without the participation of the populace, Children's Activities can be
reduced to "glue and glitter" or coloring book purgatory.  If I could
convince a dozen of you to put together a 30 minute activity to present
at Coronation, this would be an event the children would never forget.
Sadly, I will probably be lucky if half that number respond.  Of course,
anyone who would be willing to just come for a while and assist would
allow us to provide the children with a richer experience.

If you are at all interested, please contact me. If you are interested,
but have no experience with presentations to children, I can assist you
in tailoring your presentation to our specific audience.  I can be
reached at minister_children at anstoerra@org or at 903-839-0631.

In Service,
Anne