ANST - Coronation Question

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Tue Jun 27 10:54:29 PDT 2000

Greetings list,

    My lady and I will be attending Coronation and she wanted me to
ask (as she does not have EMail access), who we could contact
regarding A&S at Coronation (assuming there is a contest scheduled).
As of yet there is no web address for the event on the Kingdom web
page, and no ad in last month's Black Star, so if someone could
either direct me to the right contact person, or if the contact
person could EMail me I would be very appreciative. You can EMail me
off list at kainin at copycraft.com.

					Thank you for your time and
consideration,
					Kainin