ANST - Event Site DataBase-Please Read

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Tue Jun 27 14:51:49 PDT 2000

Greetings to The Kingdom!

At the last Red Tape event, I (got?) volunteered to try to put together a
database of event sites throughout the kingdom.  The thinking being that
eventually it could be placed in a downloadable file on the kingdom website
thus being available to anyone who wanted to search for sites for events.

Well, after more twists and turns than a snake with a bellyache, I finally
have 1) the software to support it, and 2) the time to devote to it.  I have
designed a template for the database and have begun to enter information
into it.

Here's where the rest of you come in.   IF you have been an autocrat of an
event in the last 3 months, please privately email me your snail mail
address.  I will then snail mail you the (very) brief questionaire with an
SASE.  You fill it out (5 minutes max.) and return it to me.  I enter it in
the database.  Voila!  Usable information for the Kingdom.

IF you know an autocrat who does not have email or who does not see this
list, but you can send me their snail mail address, that would be helpful
also.

Anyway, using the June BlackStar I have made a start and I have 10
incomplete entries at this time.  Things like cost of the site or a name for
the site is not always given in the BlackStar's pages so I have to get them
otherwise.

I will be periodically pleading with the populace for more information for
this database.  Also, if you have any suggestions on ways to get this
information, please privately email me at the above address.

Thanks for you time and your help.  I remain, as always.....

In Service,
Annes

HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Barony of The StarGate