ANST - There I Was...There I Was....

Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:48:06 PDT 2000

I'm actually from Eldern Hills. Monday I moved to Del City so I actually
live in Wiesenfeuer. However, I'm not sure if things are going to work out
here so I still have my membership with Eldern Hills. Soooooo, I guess the
upshoot of all of this is that I can attend a class on a meeting night in
Eldern Hills, or other times in Wiesenfeuer or Namron. I suspect I'm pretty
much on the border since I only live about 10 minutes from my lord who lives
in Namron!

                            Celeste