ANST - Coronation Question

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Wed Jun 28 21:24:58 PDT 2000

Greetings.......

Those needing info on coronation can email HE Baroness Chrystal of Ravens
Fort as she is the Autocrat of TRH Timotheos and Allyson's coronation in
Athens, Texas.

There will be a web site very shortly. HE David st David is preparing one
pending final checks on info and approval by TRH.

The URL will be broadcast far and wide when it goes up.

In Service to the Crown

Ld. Niklas Vasilevich
Seneschal of the Barony of Ravens Fort
Chatelaine to TRH Timotheos and Allyson