ANST - Dance Idea

Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:03:23 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Isobel wrote: <snip>
I had an idea the other day, that may be useful in attracting new
members....

That sounds like a great idea. I've come up with ideas similar to that but
Eldern's never really wanted to do that. I can try again after September. We
may be able to arrange it sometime between International Festival and
Samhain, or after Samhain.

In September we have our really big yearly demo. It's called International
Festival. It's put on by the Lawton Community and we always participate. It
is our biggest draw! International Festival usually draws a crowd of well
over 10,000 people! We really need help with this demo. Unfortunately for
us, it falls on the weekend of Elfsea defender. We have no control over that
since it is set by the mundane authorities of our city. It's the same
weekend every year. The last weekend in September. We normally go out Friday
night just to set up. We do fighting and dancing in our area on Saturday,
and also on Saturday we dance on stage. Sunday we do pretty much the same
stuff as Saturday in our area. Last year we had a stage performance both
Saturday and Sunday. I don't know if that will be true this year. There's
also usually a revel on Saturday night and crash space is always found if
not already available. Our contact for International Festival is HE Adria
Lorelle. Her e-mail address is wcsmith at ionet.net. By that time, we will most
likely have someone besides me in the office of hospitaler. Quite possibly I
won't be the MAS either. It depends on my mundane living situation. So for a
safe contact, e-mail HE Adria.

Thank You!

                      Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
                   Hospitaler & Minister of Arts and Sciences
                            Barony of the Eldern Hills