ANST - Virus Alert

claymore claymore at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 30 09:12:33 PDT 2000

Greetings,

	We have been warned of several new destructive PC Viruses including one
referred to as "BAT/Simpsons.Trojan"  I have just gotten verification from
Computer Associates and the risk of damage is considered high.  Delete any
suspicious emails with attachments, unopened.

    The following tips may assist you in avoiding this and other PC Virus
Emails:

        Do not open any files attached to an email from an unknown,
suspicious or untrustworthy source.

        Do not open any files attached to an email if the subject line is
questionable or unexpected.

In Service,

Wolfere VonKrause
Kingdom of Æthelmearc