ANST - An Apology

claymore claymore at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 30 12:02:14 PDT 2000

I would like to apologise to you all for jumping the gun, posting off topic
and wasting bandwidth. After making several posts dealing with a Virus
verified by Computer Associates I recieved more information and took the
time to investigate further only to find that there is little, if any,
danger from this virus.

In the future I will take a lesson away from this and verify my sources much
more thouroghly before mass sending any information like this. Reposting
this information is likly doing more damage, through load on mail servers,
than this virus is ever likly to do.

Again, my appologies. I thank you all for your patience.

In Service,

Wolfere VonKrause
Kingdom of Æthelmearc
The Incipient Shire of Hearthstone