ANST - An Apology

JEvans5420 at aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 12:34:49 PDT 2000

Better safe than sorry.  Thanks for your concern, Wolfere.

Harry

In a message dated 6/30/00 2:02:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
claymore at adelphia.net writes:

<< I would like to apologise to you all for jumping the gun, posting off topic
 and wasting bandwidth. After making several posts dealing with a Virus
 verified by Computer Associates I recieved more information and took the
 time to investigate further only to find that there is little, if any,
 danger from this virus.

 In the future I will take a lesson away from this and verify my sources much
 more thouroghly before mass sending any information like this. Reposting
 this information is likly doing more damage, through load on mail servers,
 than this virus is ever likly to do.

 Again, my appologies. I thank you all for your patience.

 In Service,

 Wolfere VonKrause
 Kingdom of Æthelmearc
 The Incipient Shire of Hearthstone >>