ANST - Lyonesse Letters of Intent

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Fri Mar 10 23:59:40 PST 2000

Greetings Dearest Allyson,

I will let the Lady Lyonesse know what befell your brave messenger.  She
will be delighted to know that you and your lord are safe, and we all look
forward to your arrival.  On other matters....

At 08:54 PM 2/29/00 -0600, you wrote:

.  Finally, we dampened the paper with the sweat of
>a thousand single, good looking men, and allowed this to dry.  As this was a
>bit on the "aromatic" side, we included the scent of a most pleasing
pomander.

Where in the world did you find 1000 good looking single men?????

The single Ladies of Bjornsborg await enlightenment.......

Possibly preparing for an interesting journey, I remain

Yours, Mari