ANST - Lyonesse Letters of Intent

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Mar 1 04:16:18 PST 2000

>Where in the world did you find 1000 good looking single men?????
>
>The single Ladies of Bjornsborg await enlightenment.......
>
>Possibly preparing for an interesting journey, I remain
>
>Yours, Mari

Well, months ago I ventured to the Northern tip of the Isle of Greece, the
bottom cleft of the beautiful country of Italy, to the Scottish Highlands,
to the green hills of Ireland.   I traversed a journey of many, many, MANY
miles.

Come to find out, the best looking men are HERE in Ansteorra!  When the call
was placed to all single goodlooking men to come and dampen your paper with
the sweat from their exerted bodies, I had more than enough to satisfy my
request.   I used some of their dew, then bottled the rest for an emergency
such as this.  Please do not fear, for I will provide you with the rest!
(Some coy ones slipped in maps to what appear to be meeting places
throughout the next year!)

I am anticipating a most entertaining weekend at the Isle, and humbly look
forward to seeing you again!

In Service,

Allyson