ANST - Motels around Lyoness?

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Fri Mar 10 20:50:55 PST 2000

Greetings all!

The closest motels to the Lyonesse site (White Water Sports) are about 13
miles away in New Braunfels, TX.  The Roadway Inn is the closest.  The
Oakwood Inn (a bit further away) advertises fairly low prices.  I'm sorry,
I don't know the phone numbers but you can call information for New
Braunfels and get the numbers that way.  If you want a larger selection,
call the New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce.  They usually have a list of
area motels.

Mari