ANST - Dear Centurion

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Thu Mar 16 22:46:20 PST 2000

Greetings Centurion Romanius!

I just wanted to tell you how pleased and delighted I am that your sterling
qualities will  at last be officially recognized.  At dinner Sunday
afternoon, as we were reflecting on the many wonderful occurrences of the
event, Radegund and I both agreed that one of the most memorable was the
expression on your face when Dieterich jerked you off your feet from your
place by the throne and into the circle.  Truly classic.

I'm also delighted that I can attend Gulf Wars and see your knighthood
ceremony.  I'll be sure to come harrass you at your vigil.

Fondly,

Mari