ANST - GULF WAR WEATHER

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Mar 8 08:43:00 PST 2000

I have located the weather report that indicates the possibility of
rain.  weather.yahoo.com has a program called WeatherPlanner which
will predict weather reports beyond the 3 day forecasts that Yahoo's
meteorologist data gives you.  This report is a computer's educated
guess, not a meteorologists report.

One of the major factors used by WeatherPlanner is historical
information.  As EVERYONE knows this time last year Mississippi was
doing a Noah impersonation, and kept such for easily a week after War
last year.  This is very likely throwing off the computer's guesses.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Forerynel Pursuivant
It's gonna be beautiful weather, trust me, or at least weather.com :)