ANST - GULF WAR WEATHER

Lisa Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Wed Mar 8 09:02:52 PST 2000

This is from www.intellicast.com

yours,
fionna

Today:
variable cloudiness. high in the upper 70s. south wind around 15 mph.

Tonight:
partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms. low in the mid 50s. south wind 10
to 15 mph.

Thursday:
mostly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms. high in the upper 70s.

Thursday night:
mostly clear. low in the upper 40s.

extended forecast:

Friday:
mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. high in the mid 70s.

Saturday:
partly cloudy. low in the mid 50s and high in the lower 70s.

Sunday:
partly cloudy. scattered showers during the night. low in the upper 40s and
high near 70.

I say all the right things at exactly the right time
     but I mean nothing to you and I don't know why