ANST - Marking items

Mauer, Eric eric.mauer at attws.com
Wed Mar 8 10:53:58 PST 2000

Another option (though not as pretty or as period), especially for weapons
at wars, is to simply print a mailing label with your SCA name, mundane
name, kingdom, and home phone number. I use a standard mailing label on an
area that doesn't get hit much, and cover it with clear packing tape. It's
helped a lot of my weapons come home...

Alaric Styrr
called Tuhtahl

> *Eric Mauer
Government Support and Care Team Lead
Austin Customer Care
AT&T Wireless Services
eric.mauer at attws.com
512-436-7354

"A true warrior is always armed with three things: the radiant sword of
pacification; the mirror of bravery, wisdom, and friendship; and the
precious jewel of enlightenment." -Morihei Ueshiba