ANST - Middle Eastern Dancers

Kathryn Norris kati at houston.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 04:58:56 PST 2000

I don't know if anyone got back with you on this, but there is Middle
Eastern dancing at our Tuesday night fighter practice.  The ME dancing takes
place on the first and fourth Tuesdays at UH Main Campus, near Entrance 13
and the chapel.  We arrive at 7:30pmish and go until 9pm.  We have several
musicians who play music for the dancers inside the chapel, 2nd floor.