ANST-Announce - Scribes - Red Tape Event

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Thu Mar 9 18:50:19 PST 2000

Greetings to all scribes!

If any scribes are attending the Red Tape event, please drop by the
scribal room!  I will have a room from approximately 9 AM to 5 PM and
would like to meet with any scribes interested in:

    *  picking up blank charters to paint
    *  turning in charters and getting feedback
    *  looking at color copies of painted charters for ideas
    *  learning diapering techniques
    *  wanting feedback on a new charter design you are working on
    *  asking basic general painting questions, etc.

<pssst...I'll even bring some paints, etc., and well, um, CHOCOLATE, in
case anyone would like to actually sit and chat awhile, maybe practice
some diapering and white line techniques, etc.!>

Regional scribes and gentles who are head of scribal groups are
especially encouraged to attend and drop by the scribal room -- we can
discuss scribal concerns that the Kingdom is currently facing. I'll have
a morning "talk" session  around 10:30 and an "afternoon" talk session
around 3:00, so if you're attending any other meetings, hopefully you
can attend one of the sessions.

If you need anything in particular scribally, please e-mail before the
event and let me know what is so that I can try and come with whatever
it is.

In Service to the Dream,

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet