ANST - Queen's Tournament

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 06:01:30 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/10/2000 2:18:58 AM Central Standard Time,
maaggie at texas.net writes:

<< A question of interest, I'm sure, to many fighters -- may each member of
the
 Order of the Rose sponsor more than one fighter?  Or is it one Rose, one
 fighter (how quaint!)?

 Countess Margaret >>

Greetings Countess Margaret!

>From what I understand (what Alaric has just told me :-),  the Chivalric Rose
Sponsored Tournament at Gulf -- allows the Ladies to sponsor only one Knight
and one non belt.  In turn, I would say each lady should be allowed to
sponsor one Don and one non scarf.  But as always -- I would be open to any
council you have to give.

Kayleigh, Queen