ANST - Gulf War reports

VanoraV at aol.com VanoraV at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 07:18:37 PST 2000

Greetings Friends,

    Actually, here in Trimaris, I'm getting reports of "THERE'S SO MANY OF
THEM!!!!"...meaning Ansteorrans. Calontir is fighting on our side this year,
the permanent treaty with Atlantia still stands of course, and Meridies
fights with whomever is on the outside of the castle walls. Sooooo, devise
from that what you will. To me it sounds like we're stomping them. (BTW, the
Trimarians are using the excuse of "more targets to hit", referring to the
Ansteorran numbers.)

Miss you all,

Vanora (Who's being assimilated into one of the dreadful amphibious
Trimarians next weekend... It's futile to resist, so I'm told.<sigh> Then
Galen REALLY has an excuse for calling me "Vanora of 9".)

PS... While I'm still Ansteorran and living behind enemy lines, does anyone
want anything here pillaged and burned? Your Majesties?! Need anyone
poisoned? How about a close-up, at zero range tennis-ball attack?! <wicked
grin>

-------
minds." ~ Albert Einstein